Schedule of Events
Saturday, November 10, 2007
- 10:00 a.m. - Museum grounds open and buses begin running from Reed Arena
- 11:00 a.m. - Grand Re-Opening Ceremony and ribbon cutting
- Immediately following ceremony - Public lunch
- Immediately following ceremony - The museum is open for tours
Admission to all of these events is free of charge, but visitors must have a ticket. Tickets will be available starting November 1 at the MSC Box Office, the Bryan-College Station Convention and Visitor's Bureau, the Eagle, KBTX, Clear Channel Radio, WTAW, Brazos Valley Communications, and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
- 5:00 p.m. - The museum closes - buses will run until all visitors are back at Reed
Free parking and shuttle service from Reed Arena beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Disabled parking ONLY in the museum parking lot.