"Night at the Museum" Halloween Event
Join us Oct. 30 at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum for the fourth annual Night at the Museum Halloween Event, presented by Atkinson Toyota. This free event is from 4-7 p.m. and is for children of all ages.
- 4-6 p.m. — Trick-or-Treating in the Bush Library and Museum
- 4-6:45 p.m. — Activities outside in the Bush Library and Museum plaza
- 6 p.m. — Shuttles begin between Bush Library and Museum and Brazos Valley Bombers' Boofest at the Ballpark
- 6:45-7 p.m. — Costume Contest Finale
- 9:45 p.m. — Last shuttle departs Bombers Ballpark for Bush Library and Museum
Activities on the plaza include bounce houses, food and carnival-style games. There will also be music, face painting and costumed photos provided by Candy 95, and your chance to splash Morning Candy's Frito in a dunk tank. You can also meet Brazos Valley Bombers mascot KaBoom.
This year secret judges will be roaming throughout the event to distribute small prizes and select finalists for the Costume Contest Finale. Come dressed in costume to impress the judges!
Sponsors: Atkinson Toyota, Candy 95, HEB, and The Eagle Special thanks to Kohl's Cares, Jolly Jumps & Slides, and The Farm Patch, Brazos Valley Bombers, Knights of Columbus, the George Bush Presidential Library Foundation, and Texas A&M University.
After the event, head over to the Brazos Valley Bombers BooFest at the Ballpark, happening from 6-9 p.m. Enjoy free candy, games, trick-or-treating and a costume contest. There will be free shuttles between the Bush Library and Museum and the Bombers Ballpark; shuttles begin at 6 p.m. and the last shuttle departs Bombers Ballpark for Bush Library and Museum at 9:45 p.m.
For more information go to http://www.ballparkboofest.com.