Events - Education Event
The Art & Craft of Reading and Writing Literary Nonfiction
Students in grade nine through college sophomore are invited to participate in the video conference "The Art & Craft of Reading and Writing Literary Nonfiction." James McGrath Morris, a biographical author, will present "The Biography: Writing Techniques."
Register for one of the sessions at http://dl.esc6.net/.
The program is presented in cooperation with the University of North Texas For more information visit http://www.themayborn.unt.edu/StudentBioContest.htm.
- Tips on writing a bio.pdf (230k)
- Resources for Writing a Biography_2.pdf (271k)
- Using Biography in Am Hist classrooom.pdf (144k)
- Literary Nonfiction, Rules, Biography Contest, Application 2-23-11_1.pdf (449k)
- Literary Nonfiction, PressReleaseBioContestFinal2, March 3, 2011_1.pdf (45k)
- Literary Nonfiction DL programs, March 3, 2011, James McGrath Morris Flyer.pdf (93k)